About Me

My photo
Web person at the Imperial War Museum, just completed PhD about digital sustainability in museums (the original motivation for this blog was as my research diary). Posting occasionally, and usually museum tech stuff but prone to stray. I welcome comments if you want to take anything further. These are my opinions and should not be attributed to my employer or anyone else (unless they thought of them too). Twitter: @jottevanger

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Testing oneTag

Well, I'm not at MW2008, more's the pity, but I'd like to try out Mike Ellis's latest tomfoolery which is, as usual, a bloody good idea. OneTag lets you bring together all the stuff tagged with your choice of tag, from your choice of sources. It's in action on the MW2008 conference site so let's see if this post gets in there. First OneTag spam, anyone?
Cheers, Mike!

[edit] the answer to this is it didn't work and it didn't work and it didn't work and I decided to look at the Pipe, followed that lead to Technorati and found that it hadn't updated my site's content since February, pinged it and it's now listed, but because I have very little authority (a measly 3) it won't show up with the feed that's currently in the Pipe. Bummer. Still, at least I found out that Technorati had forgotten about me!

No comments: